Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo For Sale Online.
The Red Boy Mondo® magic mushroom grow kit. The Psilocybe Cubensis Red Boy strain is a mutation from the PF original mushroom. Its red-colored spores are a genetic deformity that produces red spores instead of black or purple spores. Now loved by many the RebBoy is a beautiful strain to grow.
Mondo® and Mondo® XL Grow Kits Instructions
1) Take all items out of the carton box:
• 1x grow box with mycelium • 1x grow bag with air filter
• 2x ziplock bag
• 2x paperclips When handling the grow kit always wash your hands, nails, and arms and work in a clean workspace.
Repeat the cycle (steps 3 – 9) until no mushrooms grow out of the kit anymore.
2) Open the lid of the grow box by breaking the seal.
3) Fill the grow box with water until the substrate is submerged.
4) Close the lid and put the grow box in a Soaking Bag or a closed plastic bag. Store the kit during 12 hours in a refrigerator (2 – 8°C).
5) After 12 hours, pour the excess water out of the grow box. Rinse the lid of the box, dry it, and store it in the ziplock bag.
6) Place the grow box inside the grow bag with an air filter, fold the open ends of the grow bag, and set the fold with the paper clips.
7) Place the grow kit in a clean bright place, out of direct sunlight. Temperatures should stay between 18°C and 28°C, optimal is 23°C. Open the bag once a day for 2 minutes to ventilate.
8) Once, every other day; spray fresh water against the inside of the bag. Continue spraying when the first pinheads appear after 5-20 days. Never spray directly on the substrate or mushrooms.
9) Pick the mushrooms right after they open their hats. Don’t wait too long or the spores will drop and the box will turn black. After the larger mushrooms have been removed, pick the remaining smaller mushrooms and pinheads to continue.
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®. Years of planning and testing have resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Red Boy Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit Red Boy has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Red Boy Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
MEET THE NEW STANDARD OF EASY GROW KITS
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Red Boy Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have used before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us! Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®.
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box. The mycelium has fully colonized the substrate and is ready to grow mushrooms.
HOW TO STORE THE GROW KIT CORRECTLY
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®. It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (microorganisms) no chance to contaminate.
WE RECOMMEND USING
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
HOW TO PREPARE THE ROOM AND YOURSELF BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface is not clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
STARTING THE PROCESS
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of the grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Red Boy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun shining directly on the grow kit.
WATER / MISTING
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®. The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow. Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between the thumb and index finger. Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go. Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
MUSHROOMS THAT GROW FROM THE SIDES
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®. Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. It is hard to counter this and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface. Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake. When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®.
After all the mushrooms have been picked, you prepare the kit for the next flush. Again, with disinfected hands or gloves; take the grow box out of the grow bag. Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Take the lid out of the ziploc bag and use it to close the grow box. Place the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or use your own clean plastic shopping bag and wrap it around the box. Close it well and place this in a refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is called the soaking process. Water will now soak through the cake, preparing it for the next flush. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®.
During the soaking you can hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Make sure to hang it upside down, so no microorganisms will access the bag. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after every flush.
After 12 hours take the soaking Bag with the grow box, out from the fridge and unpack it.
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo®. To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.